- PBSIS- Positive Behavioral Supports in Schools- Multi-tiered system of supports for all students to reach an optimal level of academic and behavioral success- Pre-k-8 and all staff
- Full time Social Worker and Speech Pathologist; Part time Psychologist; Part time LDT-C; Behavioral Specialist as needed; Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapist (as per IEP)
- Two Preschool inclusion classrooms (3&4 year olds) full day (with various options depending on student needs)
- Two full time Title 1 Teachers for ELA and Math- K-8
- Reaching Coach/Math Coach for K-8 Gifted&Talented & Special Needs
- K-2 Pull out Resource for Language Arts Literacy and Math
- 3-5 Pull out Resource for Language Arts Literacy and Math- New Classroom!
- 3rd Grade In-class support model for Language Arts Literacy
- 4-8- In-class support model for all core subjects
- K-8 Gifted and Talented
- I&RS/HIBstervention- Full time Core Team(child study team members)
- 504 Team- Full time
- SSD Time- Students are serviced by professional staff at various times as per I&RS and student need
- SEPAG- Special Education Parent Advocacy Group (parents/staff meet a minimum of three times per year to discuss SE issues/topics)
- 8th Grade Mentoring- Lead by Dr.Johnson, Superintendent, mentors 8th Grade boys teaching them life-long skills and providing guidance and support
- 8th Grade Girls Group- Guidance Counselor and other professional staff meet with middle school girls to discuss social issues and concerns
After School Programs
- YMCA- All grade levels
We are proud to follow the In-class support model as full inclusion and mainstreaming are always our primary objective. Students with exceptionalities are treated with respect and our classrooms are designed with high expectations in mind. Students are taught using the New Jersey Learning Standards and participate in PARCC testing annually.
I am eager to begin a new school year and I hope this program information is helpful. Thank you again for your extensions of collaboration, communication and care. If you have any questions, concerns or comments please don’t hesitate to contact me at 856.546.4850x2204.
Ms. Rukiah Alwan